Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Team training night


I recently had another team training night and after many requests we focused on the brayer. We were all very inspired by Kerry Bunting's beautiful cards at Regionals. I taught them 3 different techniques using the brayer, first one was emboss resist (that's the baby card) then we did brayered sky (sunset card) and finally brayered embossing. They all loved it and couldnt wait to get home and try out what they learned. There are a few sneak peeks here you may notics. The baby card uses a new stamp set and matching wheel called Baby Boutique. And the card in the front uses a new embossing folder called Lacy Brocade from the new Holiday Catalogue. I have also used some of the new In Colors, more about them in a minute....


We always do swaps at my training nights and here are some of the girls swaps. The first two are from Jacki.

The sail boat card comes from Jeniece and the bird from Judy.
 These two cute Christmas cards come from Jenny and Liz.

Here is is my swap. Another sneak peek too. I have used all the new In Colors here and they are just beautiful together I think. Plus I have used a new set called Papaya Collage which is just gorgeous. I have finished it off with some new stitched ribbon and the sentiment comes from Tiny Tags.
I am working on a special project at the moment for the upcoming Paperific Expo this weekend, stay tuned for pics soon.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Felicity! Always a thrill to see your gorgeous creations! Love what you did here with your brayer! Have a happy day! Hugs xxx