Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting busy for my new team members

Sale-A-Bration during January & February is the best time to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator with added incentives of FREE sets and recently I have had some new recruits join my team (Welcome aboard Steph and Julie) so I thought it important that I gear them up with the essentials while they get going building up their business. I have put together some colour family bundles including the matching ribbon for each and also a punch guide to assist in matching stamps to punches. I hope they like them and it helps their customers choose their supplies more easily. If you are interested in joining my team or holding a workshop during this very special time and earning some FREEBIES for yourself, please don't hesitate to contact me for more information. felic77@hotmail.com or 0414 400 841. I will be happy to answer an questions that you may have. Happy Stamping & Scrapping!!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Those little cardstock/ribbon samplers are adorable!
-Chris

kazy2004 said...

gee Flick you are so wonderful. They are lucky girls.

Gail Kirby said...

OH YOU PUT ME TO SHAME!!!!!

LOL! x Gail