Sunday, August 9, 2009

Great colour combo


These colours go so well together. They are Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Cameo Coral and Whisper White. It makes it easy when Stampin' Up! release beautiful coordinating papers I must admit. I have tried to use a few of the new things in the Mini Catalogue on this card. The Great Friend set is such great value ($31.95 for 5 coordinating stamps) and very pretty. I have used a Basic Gray Corduroy button (new), some Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, Oval punches and the NEW scallop oval punch. I rolled the Vine Stampin' round wheel down the side and a piece of the Walk in the Park DSP (new). The butterfly has been done using the Rock'n'Roll technique.You stamp the image first in a light colour, then in a darker colour you just 'roll' the stamp around the edges. I used Pink Pirouette for the lighter colour.



1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

That good old rock and roll technique!! I had forgotten all about that one. The butterfly comes up beautiful in your card. Thanks so much for sharing.