Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Secret Sister - Month 2

This month's task was to create something a little extra as it was Sonia's daughter's birthday so I got to work on creating two little packages, one for Sonia and one for little Ava. Ava's was lots of fun as I love creating anything PINK and 'girly' and Sonia's gift focused on another of her fav colours - Not Quite Navy, so the gorgeous Blueberry Crisp DSP was perfect for this collection. For Ava's gift I used the new Swet Stitches DSP from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and made a top note holder for some cute little pens and used an old build-a-brad container and decorated it to hold some lollies. Her card is an easel card using the Scallop Circle die and the letters for the Big Shot. I finished it off with some of the new Pompom Trim. Sonia's gift included a little gift bag holding one of her wish list items, the Manhattan Embossing Folder, and I decorated an old brad container and filled it with a huge sample of all the brads and buttons in our range. I made another punch art card using the owl punch again and a cute little mini album made from the mini square envelopes much like the carousel purse I made some years ago. One month to go, stay tuned....

1 comment:

Sonia G said...

I loved this month. Your little envelope bag, just makes me smile each time I see it! Which is daily!
Ava's card is still up on her shelf (safe) and she was tickled pink with her gifts.
Cheers
Sonia