Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm an Auntie again!

And another excuse to make cute baby cards. Our little William now has a cousin. My brother and his wife had a little girl on the weekend, little Ava Jessica. I have been wanting to make one of these telescope cards for ages. When I saw this, I just couldn't resist and what better way to show off the new Little Additions stamp set - I just love it! I used ALL but 2 of the 21 stamps in this set. So I got busy recreating just changing a few colours for a girl theme. Here is a link to the tutorial if you wanna make one, super easy but love the WOW factor. I really love the new Mini Silver Brads too - too cute!

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet design, Felicity! So nice to see you stamping! Haven't tried one of these ... but on my "to do" list! Hugs xxaxx