Friday, May 4, 2012

Some VERY exciting news!!!!

Ok now if you have uummed and ahhhed for too long about whether to become a demonstrator, you really have no excuses anymore - why? Because now the starter kit is the most affordable it's ever been PLUS it's now fully customisable, AND there is an awesome bonus thrown in that will last every month until December!!! Want to know more? Click here for more information about joining my fabulous team of demonstrators. Also dont forget the special this month where if you buy 3 packs of designer series paper, GET ONE FREE!!! Told you there was some exciting news :) Sorry I have not posted much lately, I have been busy with my Secret Sister projects, don't worry I will be posting pics next week once she knows who I am :) Cant wait to show you everything I created.

No comments: