Friday, July 13, 2012

More Convention Projects...




Here is the Edgelit holder I made to keep my Adorning Accents Edgelits and matching Embossing folders in. There are many US demos that have made similar holders for their framelits and edgelits etc.. Here is the one I based mine on. I used the Beau Chateau DSP and the framelits on the front. I printed the text on my computer and then used the edgelits to cut them out. My final convention project was my album. I saw this one and used the idea to make mine but used Laura's Stack-the-deck idea to bind it. I actually made two, one of William and one of his cousin Ava. My Mum was heading off overseas and I thought they would make lovely Mother's Day presents as she sailed off 3 days later. So since she took them with her I had to make another one for Convention.



1 comment:

Shans Design Studio said...

Great job on both the edgelet holder and the stack books!
Thanks so much for linking back to me. I appreciate that very much! Hope things are fab down under. :)