Friday, August 23, 2019

Team Meeting August

On Sunday I held my team meeting for the upcoming Holiday Catalogue. We made some really cute projects thanks to some of the girls in our group including Denise, Rachael and Robyn.

We also did a swap and we all got some lovely cards back.

I did a swap using the new snowman Designer Series Paper and the new Snow Globe bundle from the soon to be released Holiday Catalogue.
I took inspiration from the amazing Patty Bennett for this cute swap.
Cant wait until next month to get your hands on these fabulous new products? Well join my team today and you can! The best part is if you join before August 31, you get to choose a whopping $280 worth of product for only $169! Email me for more info or click on the link to join my fabulous team today :)
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/felicityfernandez/jointhefun

No comments: