Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A joining offer too good to resist

 


Have you seen the New 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue? Is your wishlist getting longer than your arm? Let me explain an option for you to get a heap of it for a massive discount. If you join my team the 'Fernandez Stamperz' in the month of May you can choose up to $283 worth of product of your choice and pay only $169 with FREE SHIPPING! This also includes a box of 8 catalogues and business supplies to get you going if you want to get even more product at a discount or even for FREE.

Click below to take you to my website then click on Join (in the middle up the top) to sign up today. If you would like more information or need some help with the sign up process, just message me and I will be more than happy to assist. But hurry there are only 12 days left to take advantage of this special offer. Click below. 

https://felicityfernandez.stampinup.net/ 




No comments: