Thursday, July 8, 2010

UStamp Project


My 'to-do list' has sort of been getting shorter but I was distracted by all the awesome projects over at UStamp and I couldnt resist having a go at one of the projects posted today. It's a really cute little double pocket bag with a topper and matching card. This creation came from Tracey Old from New Zealand. I love this little gift set. I have used the Tea Party Designer Series Paper and some So Saffron Cardstock. The stamp set is Dreams Du Jour and the ribbon is some left over from the ribbon promotion. I have used some of the filligree brads and some embroidery thread to keep it together. The card fits inside plus I put some mini kit kats in too. This would make a lovely little gift. To see this project plus nearly 40 other great ideas all with instructions, click here to join UStamp. It's lots of fun and the opportunity to meet stampers from all over the world. Now back to my 'to-do list' and I am fast running out of time - school goes back in only 3 days :( At the top of my list is nearly 30 Baby Shower invites for my SIL - stay tuned for pics....

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is very sweet Flick. Can't wait to catch up with you and the rest of the gang on Sunday. :)