Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CD Case Calendar

Tomorrow night I have a team meeting with my downline and this is one of the projects we will be making. I found this cute idea here. It uses one of the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sets called Punch Bunch, it's such a super cute set. I had a ball making this calendar, it was so nice to use some bright colours for a change. I have used Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz along with the 2-step Owl Punch and 2-step Bird Punch. You too can have this cute set (which has 5 stamps which all coordinate with our punches including the scallop square and scallop circle) from Monday with all qualifying Workshops or orders of $100 or more you can have this adorable stamp set for FREE. There is another way you can earn SAB sets for FREE and that is to join my fabulous team plus you can also choose a stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalogue to the value of $79.95 FREE. Plus.....if you join my team you will also receive a welcome pack from me which includes plenty of resources to get your business off and running. For more information on any of the above, please feel free to contact me via email at felic77@hotmail.com or on my mobile 0414 400 841.

1 comment:

Steph xxx said...

If I wasn't already a member of your team I would sign up for sure!