Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


I have been busy seeing the new year in on the latest UStamp (started last night) with one of the latest fabulous projects. This was designed by Kristen Conant. It was initially designed as a Vintage Box with matching cards but I decided to change the theme and make it a baby one for thank-you's. I have used the Nursery Suite Specialty Papers and the Note Cards ($9.50 for 20 cards with matching envelopes, card measures 8.9cm x 12.7cm). You can still join UStamp for only $US24.98. It runs for 3 weeks with a couple of projects with full instructions posted everyday. It's so much fun. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

You've done a stunning job with this boxed set of cards. I just hope I have some time to do some of the projects too!