Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Accordion Album


Recently one of my friends from work (who is also in my Stamp Club) celebrated her 40th Birthday. I wanted to make her something special and I remembered that she mentioned earlier in the year that she wanted to learn how to make an Accordion Album like in the Current Stampin' Up! Catalogue and Idea Book on p.115. I thought I would try one out and make one for her instead. So I asked her what her favourite DSP was and away I went to work. I had lots of fun creating this and found Kylie O'Brien's tutorial on her blog very helpful. Colours used include Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and of course the Lap of Luxury DSP (her favourite). I also used some Big Shot products, cant really make much these days with using my Big Shot, I love it so much. I used the emblosslit buttons, the scallop envelope die, the beautiful wings bigz die, various embossing folders, top note bigz die, blossom party bigz die, scallop square punch, photo corner punch, itty bitty punches, and my letters sizzlits. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

This is just beautiful, lucky friend to be recieving this one!!