Sunday, June 12, 2011

UStamp Blog Hop is here and it's FREE!!!


What a great way to spend the long weekend here crafting and creating. UStamp is having a FREE event this weekend. A lot of the talented designers have put together various projects for all of us to download. I fell in love with Lorri Heiling's project as soon as I saw it and I knew the perfect opportunity to use it. Two of my friends have recently moved into new places they bought and I thought these would make lovely housewarming cards.... Lots of punches used here plus my Little Leaves Sizzlit for the Big Shot. So get along to Lorri's blog and get hopping and you too can create these cute cards plus dont forget to check out all the other creative designers :)

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Off to visit Lorri's blog! This is just the sweetest ... and I wanna see more! TFS Felicity! Hugs xxaxx