Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November is a BIG DEAL!!!


If you glance over the pages of my blog, you would see evidence of the Big Shot on nearly every project. Why? Because I love it so much and am, dare I say, "addicted". If you have ever thought about taking the plunge and getting one of your own....now is the time. November is Big Shot specials month. There is a special starter bundle plus a great selection of dies and embossing folders all available at 10% off. PLUS the extra bonus from me is lots of creative ideas to use your machine once you get it. So dont think about it any longer, think of the all the gorgeous gifts for Christmas you could create for all your friends and family, and who doesnt love receiving a handmade gift? This special is only available until November 30. You can email me at felic77@hotmail.com or phone on 0414400841 if you would like to order your very own. Click here for more info.

No comments: