Friday, November 25, 2011

Swap from Regional Conference

Here is the swap I made for the recent Stampin' Up! Regional Conference in Melbourne. I wanted to use some of the new products in the upcoming Mini Catalogue being released on December 1 (yes this is your sneak peek) and these include the new glimmer paper, and the Postage Stamp Punch. There are lots more beautiful things that you will love and great timing for Christmas. I also do gift vouchers if you would like them for friends and family. If you would like me to send you a FREE copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue, just drop me an email with your address to felic77@hotmail.com.
I wanted to have a Christmas theme for my swap and I thought the glimmer paper would be perfect for this. I have also used the top note die in the background as well as the itty bitty punches and triple layer bouquet punch for the bows on the presents. The presents are punched from the GORJUS Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, it has some beautiful papers in it that have flocking, not sure if you can tell from the pic (it's so nice to touch). Thanks for visiting today. There will be more sneak peeks coming next week PLUS I have a super surprise on December 1st so dont forget to come back and visit again soon.

No comments: