Monday, April 2, 2012

Team training night swaps

Ok I know I said I would post these the other day but time ran away from me and I got busy with preparing for my Mini Catty Launch (more on that in a later post). Anyway, here are my swaps that I made for my recent team training night. I really wanted to have a go at making these rosettes using the new Simply Scored, it really does make them sooooo easy. Plus they are in my favourite colour - PINK! I used the new Twitterpated designer series papers and matching buttons for the centre. The flower in the middle is from the triple layer bouquet punch and the rosette is mounted onto the extra large scallop circle punch. The sentiment is from the new Apothecary Art stamp set, one of my favourite from the New Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. Thanks for visiting today :)

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a pretty card! Love the rosette! Hugs xxx