Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Team Training Night

Last Friday night I had my team meeting for the launch of the New Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. Here are the projects we made. I demonstrated how to use the new Simply Scored and the beautiful new Framelits Labels Collection. We also used the gorgeous new stamp set Apothecary Art. I found ideas for these cards here, here and here. All have tutorials.
For the first time we decided it would be fun to make some swaps and start getting in the spirit for Convention coming up in May. I was really impressed with all the swaps that the girls put together.
Here is Denise's Swap - another card using the framelits and the Simply Scored.
Here is Judy's Swap - using the cute Tea Shoppe Stamp set.
Here is Jenny's Swap - an awesome punch art card, great for masculine cards.
Here is Liz's Swap - another one using the framelits and Apothecary Art stamp set.
And here is Jeniece's Swap - cute little 3D folded dresses, great for parties.
I will come back tomorrow and post pictures of my swaps :)
If you are interested in joining my fabulous team, simply email me for a free information pack to be sent to you. It's not too late to make the most of all the bonuses of joining during Sale-a-bration, call me today.

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I am sure you are going to have a fabulous time at Convention! Hgus xxx

Brenda Quintana said...

I love your mini explosion box purse. It turned out great. You have absolutely fabulous projects on your blog. Very inspiring!