Saturday, August 8, 2020

Black & White all over!

 I've always been a huge fan of black & white, especially for weddings. Those of you who have followed me for some time may recall the collection I did way back in 2011 and this one also. Anyway, when I saw the gorgeous Halloween papers in the new mini catalogue (p.53) I just feel in love instantly with the beautiful floral prints. You may recall I shared during the week the projects we did last weekend in my team meeting as well as the swaps we all shared and I mentioned I did one of Chris Slogars Gift Card Holders. Well during that Zoom I taught them all how to easy they are to make and this was the one I made during the session plus I showed them some other really cute projects using the products. The cute treat box would make a great wedding favour and the dies in that set are perfect for it. So excited to have gorgeous black glimmer paper and it goes so well with the Silver Foil! Don't forget the New Mini Catalogue is now live and you too can get yours hands on these amazing products. Message me today to place your order or go straight to my online store here.


No comments: