Saturday, August 1, 2020

Mini Catalogue is coming! Only 3 more sleeps!


Happy August 1st! Yes no big deal really but I'm super excited because this month the new Mini Catalogue starts and it goes live on Tuesday! Yes a whole month earlier than normal - YAY! that's more time for holiday crafting projects and with more time stuck inside there's no excuse to play play play. I am super lucky to have some of the products early and have been playing. One of the bundles on top of my list was the Cherish the Season Bundle - these bells are divine! So easy to make gorgeous projects. Here is a non-traditional card size but it fits perfectly in a DL envelope. I have used one of the new In Colors Misty Moonlight on the card as well as the Snowflake Splendor DSP is the background. The bells have been cut with the silver foil and I used the Misty Moonlight/Silver Bakers Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.


I created a double bow for the largest bell using the Misty Moonlight ribbon and the Silver Metallic edge ribbon. The sentiment is from the Cherish the Season stamp set and the rhinestones are from the Holiday Rhinestones in the Annual Catalogue.
I have made lots more projects with these cute little bells, stay tuned for more in the coming days. Don't forget there is still a couple of days before Bonus Days ends. Just submit an order of $90 or more before shipping and you will get a $9 voucher emailed to you to use from August 4th throughout the month of August. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can earn and you can redeem them all at once on your next order. Email me today for further info or check out my online store below and order today. Don't miss out.

No comments: