Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another challenge...






This is the first time I have done a challenge with Makeesha. Ok I have to fess up first of all. I actually used Baja Breeze instead of Sage Shadow only cos I have run out of it so sorry for not playing along 'to the letter'. I am in the process of working on some male designs after Nicki Tidbold's presentation at Convention and saw these colours and thought they would work nicely. I have a class coming up next month and we will be doing some male cards as part of that so this may work as one of the samples. I also tried a technique that Ngaire Anderson taught at Convention too which was threading thin pieces of cardstock through buttons. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

I think your card is really great - love the design of it and the way you used the colours. Yes that is a great tip of Ngaire's - the card strip through the button - just finishes the card off so nicely.

Anonymous said...

Well done! I like your card very much!