Thursday, May 21, 2009

Retro Fresh

This Kiwi Kiss 'In Colour' is really starting to grow on me, even the Retro Fresh colour range is and to think that when I first saw it all I could think was '70's' - eeewwww. I have discovered a whole new appreciation for this range. I put this together for my workshop on Saturday to showcase some of the DSP that is part of the current promotion. I hope my attendees like it too. I have use Good Friend Stamp Set and the Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper. I also used some of the gorgeous Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon. I love how how this is two-tone. Finally it is finished with the Curly Label Punch Bundle. This layout was inspired by a swap I received from Kerri Hunter at Convention.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I really like what you have done! I love the retro feel on cards, brings out the bright colours.
Kelx