Saturday, May 9, 2009



I saw this card here and just had to CASE it. I love the colours and this stamp set (Thoughts and Prayers) is gorgeous. I have used Kraft cardstock and with Chocolate Chip and Confetti Cream. I hope my mum likes her card tomorrow. We are doing the Mother's Day Classic around the Tan for Breast Cancer. We do it every year and we love it. I bought my mum lots of goodies from Momento Mall last weekend including a drink bottle, an umbrella (I hope it doesn't rain) and a DSP apron. We will be using our drink bottles tomorrow morning for the walk. I know that they clash together but let's put it this way we would rarely be using all three at once! LOL. Now let's see how I pull up tomorrow evening after my 5 km's. Mum's roast will help me focus on the finish line :)

No comments: