Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just creating.....








One of my friends at work asked me to make a card for her Mum's friend for her 50th. She wanted a big one so lots of her friends could write something. Well I couldn't just make a card could I????? LOL

So this way it is a keepsake also. This was really easy to put together just time consuming but a great creative release after all my reports that I have been writing for school :(

I love the Kaiser products. My friend Jacq and I are planning a road trip down to Geelong to visit the warehouse. Maybe I should leave my Credit Card at home that day - NOT *grin*.

I have used some of Stampin' Up!'s Le Jardin papers (unfortunately retired *sob*) some ribbon and vavious other embellishments. The most time consuming part was sanding all the edges (lots of sneezing - LOL) I have finished it off with some crystal effects - I just love that stuff! Thanks for looking.





1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

I have heard a rumour that Kaiser are opening a shop at Morrabbin Airport DFO - how dangerous is that gonna be???!!!!

x GF1