Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post-it popularity....





I made these as my Make & Take's for the Paperific show on the weekend. I found the idea on Renae's blog. I modified them slightly with the measurements and I used the lovely letters stamp set. If you would like to make one of these, they are really easy.

Cut a piece of cardstock 7 1/2" X 3 1/4"
Score at 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 3/4" and 6"
Use your jumbo stampin' around wheel and roll across the top flap
Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 3" X 2" and adhere to the bottom flap
Use half a post-it note thickness and adhere inside.
Stamp your letter and punch out with then 1 1/4" circle punch. P
Punch another circle with the 1 3/8" punch and then finally once scallop circle punch.
Adhere together and attach with a velcro dot - DONE! They were very popular and I thought I would put these instructions up in case anyone wanted them.




1 comment:

Chris said...

Noice! Of course, I knew your M&T would be gorgeous, lucky people who got to make them.
-Chris