Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Samples, samples, samples...

I am currently working on some samples for my display boards for Paperific. I have done a poster for each of some of my favourite sets - Garden Whimsy and Simply Said. If you want to see more, get along to the show on the weekend. We have a stand there and we will be running demonstrations all day and FREE Make & Takes! So come along and learn some new techniques and see our talented demos in action using lots of our fabulous products. It starts on Friday and finishes on Sunday. Hope to see many of you at the show.

1 comment:

Pauline Laing said...

Samples - me too! I made five last night. Three are almost exactly alike (I'm claiming to be showing off how pretty the slight changes to colour schemes are). One is quite nice, then the last one was just "I promised myself I'd make five before bed!". Today I get to look at them in the light of day and see what I've done!

I think I'll see you at Paperific!