Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On my soap box...


I have wanted to make one of these for ages and just haven't had the time to sit down and work it out until now. These are little boxes for soap blocks but you could put little 3 x 3 Note Cards in them or some little treats. They are not very elaborate as I just wanted to try them out and work out all the measurements etc.. I have stamped the one on the right using the new Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set and the one on the left uses the beautiful Bella Bleu DSP with a butterfly from the Butterfly Prints set (both these stamp sets are in the new mini). The best thing about these is there is NO adhesive needed - are you impressed or maybe just intrigued? I might do a tutorial for these but I have never done a tutorial before so please be patient. I have another idea for a different type of soap box so stay tuned for that one too.

No comments: