Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding CD tin


My brother-in-law and his wife were recently married and I took quite a few photos on the day of the wedding so I thought I would give them a copy of the photos in this cute little CD tin that I decorated especially. I really need to stop using PINK! Anyone who knows me will understand that this is REALLY REALLY difficult :)

I have used some of the Candy Lane DSP and the Together Forever stamp set using the large oval punch and scallop oval punch with some Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon. I also put a strip of cardstock that I used the scallop border punch to decorate. I sponged all around the outside for a textured look. If you wondering why I have managed to post THREE times today it's because it's stinking hot outside (37 degrees celcius) so the best place to be is inside in the aircon creating right! Thanks for looking.

No comments: