Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tea Light Candle holder


This is actually designed for battery operated tea light candles but I didnt have any on hand so put some real ones in it just for the picture (not advised to burn with the paper and all - LOL). This project is yet another one from the UStamp group. Thanks to Madeline Morcelo for this awesome idea. This is the first project that I have made using the new Sweet Treat Cups (these hold the candles in the box) how cool is that! The sweet treat cups come in a box of 12 for $6.50 so you could make four of these beautiful holders if you wanted with just one box. The sweet treat cups are available in the New Mini Catalogue. The little butterfly is from one of the new stamp sets in the New Mini Catalogue too called Butterfly Prints ($25.95) It comes with the matching butterfly punch ($30.95) too to make cutting these out a breeze. Once again I have used the Bella Rose DSP - gee I love this. So glad we have this until September. The little flower to the right of the butterfly is simply cut out from this paper. Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Felicity, what a beautiful candleholder you made...my heart jumped out of my chest when I saw your holder...you did a GREAT job and it makes me feel so proud of you for taking the time to made it. Good Luck and congratulations for your wonderful post. I will put a connection from my blog to yours. Hope you don't mind :0).Thanks, Madeline Morcelo