Friday, March 11, 2011

Anyone hungry?

You will be now after looking at all these cute little cupcakes.........Here is your first sneak peek at some of the new products in the soon to be released Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. I have made a collection of easel cards using the Subtles colour family, the new Create-a-Cupcake stamp set with matching punch and the new Decorative Label punch. This is such a fun set to play with, with so many options. Other products include the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch and elegant lines embossing folder, the subtles pattern DSP, modern label punch and word window punch, rhinestones and scallop trim border punch. I have also used the new big shot die Scallop Squares Duo (the smaller of the scallops) on the perfect plum card. All three card bases were made from one 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.

1 comment:

Chris said...

ooh, me! me!
I forgot to order this punch with my pre-order, now I have to wait :-( Your cards are gorgeous, as always