Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday gift

My awesome upline Gail celebrated her birthday today and I took the opportunity to make her something. I hope she likes it. I have made a tea box copied from Andrea Walford's project and a card copied from Becky Roberts latest tutorial. I am so in love with the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper and have been making lots of projects using it (more to come later) so thought it was a good choice for this combo. On the card I have used the Friends 24-7 stamp set along with the gorgeous butterflies embosslit. The sentiment comes from a new stamp set soon to be released called Create-a-cupcake (more on that later on). The top of the tea box has a flower made from the 2-step owl punch. To see a tutorial on how to make these, click here. The tea pot on the front comes from the Morning Cup stamp set and it is finished off using some of the pearl strips. Thanks for looking.

No comments: