Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Sneak Peeks....


Today I have for you a project that was inspired by one on Inkspirations 4U Spring/Easter. This is the first time I have joined this group and there are some amazing projects on there. I have some more to come soon. You would never have guessed that these boxes were both made from the Big Shot Milk Carton Die - YEP!!! I had a ball making these and am really happy with how they turned out. I have used the stamp set Clearly for You which is in the soon-to-be-released Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. There are some really gorgeous new products in the new mini and I can't wait to show you more in the coming weeks. I have always felt that the milk carton die was a little small but these boxes really innovate the die and create loads more space for various treats. Colours on the bigger box include Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Whisper White. I have used a techinque on the panels called 'emboss resist'. On the smaller box I have used Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and some Elegant Soiree DSP. The punches used include; scallop oval, large scallop and the scallop trim border (love this punch). I have decorated the top with a subtles button and some cut butterflies. All stamped images on both boxes come from the same stamp set Clearly for You.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping to promote INkspirations 4U! by doing this...sharing your lovely and wonderful creations! xxHUGSxx

Anonymous said...

Felicity these are beautiful!!!!! Donna Zammit

Helen said...

I love 3 D and adored these boxes! Now I had to add milk carton die on my wish list. Beautiful work!