Friday, January 1, 2010

Sweet Treat Cups



I have been having so much fun with these little cups - just so versatile! Here are some baby cards inspired by this sample. I had a heap of buttons in a huge container that were just waiting to be used (probably not like this but at least it 'rattles' ) I used the Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze textured cardstock with the matching Patterned DSP with some matching ribbon (Gee I love SU and how easy it is to coordinate projects).


I also made a gumball machine but with Jelly Belly Beans. This card has a little pull tab to get the beans out when you open the card. And if you look closely I have put a brad in backwards to act like the handle. All these cards were made using the new set Something Sweet ($44.95 - there are 14 stamps in this set!) which is in the New Mini Catalogue. It has coordinating Sweet Treat Cups and the 1 3/4 Circle Punch.

No comments: