Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something for me for a change....


I am always making cards, projects and albums for everyone else and I thought it was time to make something for me for a change. I recently got the outline alphabet as it is on special at the moment (50% off) and saw this project and thought it would be fun to make one too. I have blown it up a little cos I didnt have a mat for my frame but if I make another I will do it better next time. My squares are 2-1/2" and I made my own BIG button. I layered a few punched circles of DSP together and sanded the edges then punched two small holes in the middle to resemble a real button. Finally I covered it in a layer of Crystal Effects (I love this stuff - so versatile) and tied a thin strip of DSP to act as ribbon. And I layered the rose to look a little like paper tole I guess. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the letters and the butterfly as well as some pearls from the Pretties Kit.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Flick, this is gorgeous!

And pink *g*

Good job!

Chris

Felicity said...

only a little bit Chris *g* (i know my New Year's Resolutions is proving difficult....LOL)

Related Posts with Thumbnails