Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cup Cake Box



This cute little box is actually a project from a UStamp earlier in the year but I never got around to making it. I have been planning my friends birthday party today which has a cupcake theme (see earlier post here) and I was reminded of this awesome little project that Dawn created for 'UStamp With Love'. Her project actually had hearts instead of circles but I thought this would be perfect. I just cant stop making projects using the gorgeous Cottage Wall DSP - I think I am on to my 5th pack!!! On the top is a scallop circle punch rosette, been wanting to try one of these for ages - super easy, all you need to do is cut one petal out of the scallop for the first layer then cut two petals out for the second layer etc.. The cupcake is made using a template, I really should have got baking and put a real one in there but having too much fun in my craft room this long weekend to get into the kitchen..... I have been very busy making lots of projects for my Secret Sister (will explain and post these in a couple of weeks, cant risk her finding out who her secret sister is before the end of May). How cute is the Polka Dot Embossing folder??? You seriously cannot live without the Big Shot - I use it on nearly every project I make now. Don't forget I have a special Starter Kit for the Big Shot. Email me for a flyer for more details. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Liam said...

Beautiful.

Liam

Anonymous said...

Felicity, this is soooo awesome! I have that same cupcake stencil and loooove making them too! The exploding box the cup cake is in is fantastic. I have had to go up to people with them on a plate and say take one.....so well done again!!!! Cheers Donna Zammit. PS can't wait to see what you've created for your secret sister!