Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm gonna make you hungry.......



Here is a project I put together for the daughter (Hi Emily) of a friend of mine (Hi Fiona). Emily stalks my blog regularly and when I visited them last week for lunch (thanks Fiona for the yummy risotto, you know it's my favourite) as a surprise I took one of my Little Miss Piggy kits for her to make. She totally loved it :) Anyway, when I got there she told me she wanted me to do her birthday party and she had put together a collection of project pictures from my blog that she liked. Well we managed to narrow it down to the stationery box I made quite some time ago that Becky (amazing talent) created. But I wanted to make it a little different, well more fun for a group of teenage girls. Becky did a cupcake version as well but I changed it a little to include lots of yummy decorations for making cupcakes. I was inspired by this theme after I helped Emily make her Cupcake Invites with some of her own materials(picture below). I have used Orchid Opulence for the box and the Cottage Wall DSP with some Rich Razzleberry Ribbon. I made the tag using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and decorated it with some pink supernova glitter. Thanks for looking :)

No comments: