Monday, April 5, 2010

UStamp Colour Challenge


Have loved this colour combination since I first saw it and had a few ideas in my head about what I would do with it when I got the chance. So between doing the blog hop, playing with my new things and completing over 50 1st birthday/baptism invites for my sister-in-law over the weekend (pics coming) I finally got down to business. I have used quite a few new things from the new Mini Catalogue including the new Melon Mambo :) Love this colour but my favourite is definitely Rich Razzleberry. The feature I wanted to highlight on this card is the new little Buttons #5 sizzlit die. They are soooooo cute. I have also embossed the backgrounds with the Polka-dot embossing folder and combined the buttons with some die cuts from the big catalogue (p.144) and used the five petal flower punch for the leaves. For the stems I have used the new Cottage Garden Stamp set, the butterfly also comes from this cute set. I havent done as many projects from UStamp this round as I have been so busy but this week hopefully will be different! Stay tuned......

No comments: