Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Card

I made this card for one of my colleagues at work as his daughter is getting married this weekend. Here's hoping the rain will clear up before then. I was inspired to make this card after seeing this one. I used one of my embossing folders and ran it through the Big Shot (a must have tool for crafters) for the background and white heart. I embossed the baroque motifs image but it's a little hard to tell. I have used some of the pearls from the pretties kit and a tiny little piece of black grosgrain ribbon for the tie. The sentiment is from the Together Forever stamp set (I used this set for my wedding too). Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Leonie said...

This is so sweet, I recently made one like it too!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Felicity. I have made something similar using just the one heart and having both on the one. Marls

zstephz said...

Fantastic Flick! What an awesome card to receive on your wedding day. The Bride will love it!

Michelle said...

The wedding card is so cute!! I wanna have a design such as this for my own wedding card.