Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another 40th card


This was so much fun to make. I must thank Crafty Cow for her awesome tutorial which made it so easy. Can you believe it is all made from punches! I guess you are wondering why Elvis? Well this guy I made the card for is an absolute Elvis mad crazy fan and he is a great guitarist. He plays his stuff often and I swear you would think it's the King himself! So I couldnt resist having a go at this - as we all know man cards are difficult to come up with at the best of times. Sorry I havent posted much for a while, I have had a lot going on recently, all will be revealed shortly. Mostly I have been preparing for my SIL's baby shower. Will show you all these cute projects in a couple of weeks. Plus I have been preparing for the upcoming Paperific Show. We will be revealing the all new and totally FABULOUS Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 catalogue. So get along to the show and see all the new things and pick up a showbag. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Steph xxx said...

Fantastic Flick. I bet he love it.

Unknown said...

lol i am glad elvis is making his presence in all parts of the world. hope your recipient enjoys it :> thanks for coming to visit and i am glad elvis has come to good use rofl