Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Shower Card


I am totally exhausted!!! Have spent all day finalising preparations for the Baby Shower tomorrow but I thought I would finish off with the baby shower card. Totally cased this card but feel terrible because I cant find the original - when I find it again I will link it here. I havent made a square card for like ages and had to dig up my square envelopes :) This card uses some retired DSP as well as some current (not for too much longer though) plus I have used the new stamp set Baby Bundle and the new Butterfly Embosslit (sooooooooo gorgeous) and the new Vintage Embossing Folder. The ribbon is from the ribbon promo earlier in the year plus a button that has also retired :( Am gonna miss some of these colours but am totally in love with the new colour reno - you are all gonna love it too. Cant wait to get my colour bundle and make some new projects with all the new colours. I have also used the Scallop Envelope Die.
I will post the winner from the Baby Shower Cake guess tomorrow (it's not too late to guess, click here to have a go and you may win some Blog Candy from the new Catalogue) as well as many other pics of various things I made for the shower - stay tuned......

1 comment:

Jo said...

Oooh, Flick, that's lovely.