Friday, August 13, 2010

Retiring Colours



Thought I would challenge myself tonight and use colours I don't normally use (I had not even opened the pack of cardstock for some of these colours LOL!) Since many colours are retiring I thought I would try a project using some of them. Colours used include Brilliant Blue, Taken with Teal (both retiring colours) and Tempting Turquoise. The DSP is from the Pink Flamingo Pack (50% off down to $8.48) and the verse is from Curvy Verses. This card also incorporates the Baby Wipe technique - my Stamp Club will be doing this technique on Sunday. You may also notice something NEW! The decorative border is one of the new GORGEOUS punches coming out next month, only two weeks to go - YAY!!! Don't forget my New Catalogue Launch Event on the 12th September. If you haven't registered yet, make sure you get in contact with me to reserve your place. There are still a few places left. Email me at felic77@hotmail.com or call me on 0414 400 841.

1 comment:

Jo said...

That's cute Flick!