Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good enough to eat....


I had so much fun making these gorgeous little treats - yes I know they look like something you could eat but they are really made from paper. I found the idea on Patti's blog - she is amazing!!! I punched a heap of flowers from the trio flower punch and stuck them into little polystyrene balls with tiny pins. I then cut the bottoms off them so they would sit flat in the box oh and so the lid would fit on :) The other chocolates are tiny little boxes that I put through the Big Shot (a must have tool) using some of my embosssing folders - soooooo cute :) I cut the swirls freehand, cant you tell??? LOL The best part of this project is it's in my fav colour combo ever - Pink and Choc Chip. Patti has awesome instructions so get on over there and have a go yourself.

1 comment:

Liam said...

Love your interpretation of Patti's choc box. We must have been thinking the same thing because I just recently did one too. How funny is that. Love your little box of chocolates. Shame we can't eat them but they look good enough to eat.

Liam

Related Posts with Thumbnails