Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good enough to eat....


I had so much fun making these gorgeous little treats - yes I know they look like something you could eat but they are really made from paper. I found the idea on Patti's blog - she is amazing!!! I punched a heap of flowers from the trio flower punch and stuck them into little polystyrene balls with tiny pins. I then cut the bottoms off them so they would sit flat in the box oh and so the lid would fit on :) The other chocolates are tiny little boxes that I put through the Big Shot (a must have tool) using some of my embosssing folders - soooooo cute :) I cut the swirls freehand, cant you tell??? LOL The best part of this project is it's in my fav colour combo ever - Pink and Choc Chip. Patti has awesome instructions so get on over there and have a go yourself.

1 comment:

Liam said...

Love your interpretation of Patti's choc box. We must have been thinking the same thing because I just recently did one too. How funny is that. Love your little box of chocolates. Shame we can't eat them but they look good enough to eat.

Liam