Saturday, May 29, 2010

Second Secret Sister Gift....


Here is what I sent to my Secret Sister for April. I was continuing to give her some clues about who I was and I made this to hint how much I love PINK!!! Jane's profile said she loved chocolate with nuts so I made her a chocolate block cover for a block of Cadbury's with Hazelnuts, I hope she liked it. The DSP in the background with the blue flowers on it is from the Washington Apple pack and the big blue flower is from the Blooms Die Cuts set. Continuing on with the embellishments she likes, this time a decorated a pack of vintage brads and also included some clips etc.. Finally all this had to have a matching card so continuing on featuring products from the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue, I used the gorgeous new Medallion stamp with some pearls from the pretties kit (love this kit, it's just got sooooo much cute stuff in it) finished off with some ribbon and a button. The little butterfly is one of the new 'a la carte' stamps in the new mini. I was really happy with the colour combination of the Melon Mambo and Bashful Blue when I completed this collection. Thanks for looking again. The final months gift will be revealed tomorrow :)

No comments: