Thursday, May 27, 2010

Secret Sister Revealed...

Ok now that my Secret Sister has received her final gift, I can now show you some of the cards that I made her along the way. I will post some pics of the gifts I sent her over the coming days.

The first card uses the top note die cut once then put through a second time after turning 90 degrees to get this cute little square frame, so luv my BIG SHOT!!! The stamp set is Asian Artistry, a new hostess set from the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. I did case this card from somewhere I think but cant remember where, sorry.


The next card is one I made for ther birthday as it fell (lucky Jane) in the first month of the round. This card uses the same stamp set but a differnt image. I also decorated the inside of this card - a first for me!









The last one uses the Two-step bird punch, cant remember where I found this idea either sorry as I made these so long ago. I have used one of the new Soho Designer Hardware grommets in the centre.

1 comment:

Jo said...

These are gorgeous Flick. No wonder Jane loved having you as her SS.