Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grab this bunny before he hops away....


How cute are these little bunnies! I made these for my Yr 12 Class for Easter. They are filled with chocolate eggs for the Easter break as this week is the last week of term. I hope they like them. I am trying to bribe them to complete their holiday homework, do you think it will be effective? I have actually used some retired Designer Series Paper that I STILL had left over from my wedding..... pretty much all gone now except one pattern. I have used the new Fancy Favor XL Bigz Die and my Big Shot to make these cute little treat boxes. I have used a little flower from the Trio Flower Punch for his collar. The gorgeous little Chocolate Bunny is in the current mini catalogue but not for much longer. If you want to get your hands on him you only have 1 MORE WEEK! He is a rare little stamp as you can buy him on his own and not in a set! Only $13.95. If you order before the end of the month I will throw in some real chocolate :) Dont forget I am holding my Mini Catalogue Launch this Sunday where you can see all the new goodies in the new mini and make some fun little projects. For more information and to receive a flyer please email me at felic77@hotmail.com or call me on 0414 400 841. Get in quick as there are only a couple of places left.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Oh these are cute! Love them Flick. I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in Yr12 - LOL