Sunday, March 7, 2010

The hunt is on..... (for chocolate of course)


I just love Easter time, maybe its the chocolate, yes it's definitely the chocolate... Well as promised here is the first of many sneak peaks at some projects with the new and awesome BIG SHOT! This cute little basket uses the new Scallop Envelope Die for the BIG SHOT cut out 6 times with one of the flaps removed on each envelope and adhered all together then simply a base and inside traced for support. I found the idea for this cute little basket here and it's got all the directions to put it together there also, super easy too. I have used some of the Raspberry Tart DSP around the sides and some Pink Taffeta Ribbon on the handle. I have punched the handle with the Eyelet border punch and filled it with the all important EASTER EGGS!!!! I hope you like this little project, the first of many awesome ideas to come over the next few weeks as we count down to the release of the NEW MINI CATALOGUE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, How do I justify a bigshot when I've got a Cricut? Can't wait for the new mini!!! Cheers Donna Zammit

Felicity said...

That's easy!!! THe BIg shot can do 100 times more things than the Cricut.....

Anonymous said...

Wow Felicity this is awesome, how clever what a great idea, it looks great and so functional, you could use that idea for anything!.....might have to case this one...

and Donna.... I have a cricut... but I have got my bigshot coming... lol I think my cricut was a bit of a wasted investment. its awesome but i just dont use it enough!