Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thanks so much Donna......


I am so lucky to have such lovely customers and Donna is the perfect example. She arrived today for my Mini Catalogue Launch with these little pressies in hand - how kind is that!!! I love what you have done with the Big Bunny and that Easter Basket is just tooooooooooo cute, will have to make one of those for sure. Thanks again Donna, you always put a BIG smile on my face with your little goodies :) And......... you know what the best thing is........they are PINK, somebody knows me too well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome Felicity. I had great time today. My list of must haves is growing....LOL. My daughter was sooooo excited that you put a photo of my gifts on your blog....she thinks I'll be famous now. Cheers Donna

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a gorgeously sweet gift! Absolutely love the bunny!!! Great work Donna! TFS, Felicity! xxx Andrea