Saturday, March 13, 2010

How cute is this!!!!


One of my lovely customers (thank you so much Donna) gave me an absolutely gorgeous card yesterday after she found out I recently had surgery. She included a little clipping of what inspired her but most of all the Kaleidoscope DSP gave her this great idea. How clever is she. It was just what I needed after such a crazy week all with Parent/Teacher Interviews just to top it off! Time is running out to get your hands on this cute paper as it is only available in our current Mini Catalogue which ends on the 31st March. Dont forget that the fabulous SAB promotion also ends on the 31st March so only a couple of weeks to score yourself some of our gorgeous limited edition stamp sets. Click on the links to see all the beautiful stamp sets and accessories available only until the end of the month. Here is a link to a post from a couple of months ago where I used the same paper for a project. They are really pretty colours and work great for party invitations or bright scrapbook pages. Thanks again Donna for putting such a big smile on my face :)

No comments: